Zeeb Road Condo Development Site
|Catylist Listing ID:
Multi-Family, Residential (Single Family)
|Gross Land Area:
||$235,849 Per Acre
||Cash to Seller
Overview / Comments
Excellent location in Scio Twp 1 mile south of I-94 next to the Polo Fields Country Club - 5.3 acres zoned MR 2 which is multifamily zoning. Owner prefers condos to be built and zoning allows 8 dwelling units per acre.
Attachments & Media
||Washtenaw W of 23
|Property Located Between:
||Jackson Road and W. Liberty Road
||Beginning at the West I/4 corner, Section 27, Town 2 South, Range 5 East, Scio Township, Washtenaw County, Michigan; thence North OO degrees OO’ 935" West 400.00 feet along the West line of said Section and the centerline of Zeeb Road; thence North 88 degrees 11’ 15" East 577.50 feet; thence South OO degrees OO' 35" East 400.00 feet; thence South 88 degrees 11’ 15'' West 577.50 feet to the Place of Beginning, being a Part Of the Northwest I/4 Of Said Section 27; together with easement for sewer area as described in Liber 2493, Page 969, Washtenaw County Record
|Largest Nearby Street:
||Jackson Road and I-94
|Feet of Frontage:
||I-94 is 0.9 miles north of property with on/off ramps for easy access.
M-14 is 3 miles from the property.
||Ann Arbor Municipal Airport, Willow Run Airport, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
||MR-2 Zoning District Regulations
(9) Multiple-Family Residential District (MR-2).
This district is established to provide areas for townhouses and similar types of single-family attached dwelling units and for low density multiple-family dwelling units. This district is to be used only in those areas of the township which are served by public water and sanitary sewer facilities and are accessible to public services needed to support the permitted density.
b. Permitted uses.
1. Single-family dwelling, subject to the provisions of the R-3 district set forth in section 36-75.
2. Single-family attached and multiple-family dwellings, subject to the provisions of section 36-132.
3. Family day care homes.
4. Adult foster care homes, foster family homes, and foster family group homes.
5. Nature and wildlife preserves.
c. Conditional uses.
1. Golf courses, country clubs, and swim clubs, subject to the provisions of section 36-142.
2. Neighborhood and community parks.
3. Church, synagogue, cathedral, mosque, temple or similar building used for religious worship, subject to the provisions of section 36-136.
4. Governmental buildings.
5. Day care and group day care homes, subject to the provisions of section 36-128.
6. Adult foster care group home serving more than six persons and adult foster care congregate facilities, subject to the provisions of section 36-129.
7. Community wastewater utility systems, subject to the provisions of section 36-318.
8. Neighborhood service retail.
||Electric, Water, Gas, Sewer, Storm Drain, Cable, Internet Access
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.